A Conversation for UK Guiding - Brownie Guides

hello Guiders

Post 1

kochanski

I am a Tawny Owl and was delighted to find Brownies on the site. Any other Guiders, please get in touch, especially if you would like to share ideas for meetings. A lot of our girls drop out at 9 saying it's getting boring, but we think we are offering a varied programme. Having said that, my Brown Owl is ODD. She won't run the six system and does not do pow wow or a lot of the traditions. I think that's part of it.
I need support for putting up with her and can share all my arty crafty ideas - please get in touch at my personal space.
Cheers,
Kochanski


hello Guiders

Post 2

lizzie

hello, i read your entry and felt you really needed lots of support, i am a brown owl and i've been at my unit for 10 yrs we have such a varied program my brownies never want to go home, they love all the games and activities, we go on pack holiday every year which they love, and so do i, i think i'm the bigggest kid in the unit,we borrow a parachute once a term if we can and take it to the park in the summer.i try to make each week interesting even the journey work. if you want any info please leave a comment.


hello Guiders

Post 3

Mizzpinky *sighs* here we go again

if you go to my page there is a club for all guiders/scout leaders to share idea smiley - biggrin it would be great if you would pop along


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more