A Conversation for Conspiracy Theories

9/11 Attacks

Post 1

Dude_Bob

There's a conspiracy theory going around Myspace that the Spetember 11th destruction of the World Trade Center was actually conducted by black-ops CIA agents. These consiracy theorists point to pieces of eveidence such as "the way the buildings collapsed looked like they were brought down with explosives" and "the fires weren't hot enough to melt the steel pillars".

Not that I believe it; I just thought you might be interested.


9/11 Attacks

Post 2

kambar

I also at first believed in the official version until I saw the documentary the two films Loose Change, and In Plane Site. Both of these were made in America. Evidence was presented to show that it was impossible that a passenger plane had struck Pentagon, and that the world trade centers were hit by military planes disguised to look like civilian air liners. After watching these films I have my doubts about the government version of events. Maybe they are deliberately lying. Maybe they honestly think that really it was 19 Arabs who hijacked planes and crashed them into buildings. I have seen other material on the internet and more and more people are beginning to doubt the current story from the Bush administration.


9/11 Attacks

Post 3

Matthop

I think that the U.S. government we're just incompetent. They never thought they would be attacked so when they were they were so shocked that procedure wasn't followed. i.e. scrambling jets to intercept the passenger jets. In trying to cover up their incompetence they have given ammo to all these theorys.


9/11 Attacks

Post 4

MPJBP1

Recently I listened to an interesting interview on the web with Charlie Sheen. Its definetely worth a listen if you are interested in this. There's more to this than you may first think. Just type in Charlie Sheen and 9/11 on your browser to bring up a range of links to put more eat on the bones of this particular conspiracy theory.


9/11 Attacks

Post 5

RogerW1nz

Check out http://www.serendipity.li/wtc.htm for the best articles and links about 9/11. There are so many unanswered questions about that day, you could write a book. Lots of people have. The 9/11 Truth Movement is trying to get a new enquiry into this event, and as the fifth anniversary approaches, are stepping up the pressure. The problem is that mainstream media either ignore it altogether or treat them with derision.


9/11 Attacks

Post 6

noradioactivity

Who were the pilots??? I do not think the people accused were able to fly AA airplanes or any other plane as big as the ones that crashed...so who were the pilots?


9/11 Attacks

Post 7

noradioactivity

So what is your view on this?


9/11 Attacks

Post 8

unclegiblets

I too have seen Loose Change and a number of other movies on 9/11 (or 11/9 as we're more likely to say in the UK) and don't believe the official explanation either. Virtually none of it stands up to real investigation, starting with the revelation on 10th September that the Pentagon had lost 1 and a half trillion dollars of taxpayers money and were starting to investigate it. Ever hear of the conclusions of that inquiry? Everything else is just weak - pilots who, to their instructors, weren't capable of flying the aircraft involved; manouvres carried out (according to flight data recorders) that experienced pilots say would've caused the plane to stall; fires that shouldn't have been hot enough to melt the steel; steel that didn't survive as long as it was certified to; a technician from the lab that approved the particular steel flagging this contradiction up to his supervisor and then getting fired; the 5 inconclusive still frames from the Pentagon that invite more questions than they answer, the list is endless. The whole site being leased in June 2001 with a specific INCLUSION in the policy covering acts of terrorism just puts the tin hat on it.

I think if the widely quoted figure of $600,000 spent by the US government investigating the destruction of the WTC compared to the $48,000,000 investigating Bill Clinton's affair with "...that woman" smiley - smiley is true it says quite a lot too.


9/11 Attacks

Post 9

unclegiblets

See http://www.pilotsfor911truth.org/ and http://911scholars.org/ as well as millions of other sites. I'm not a metallurgist or a pilot, these guys are and they're not politicians so I'm more inclined to believe them.

Prof Jones is from Brigham Young University, which, from what I understand, is a right-wing, conservative, Christian university. Exactly the sort of territory that hard-core Bush-loving republicans spring from and this makes his contradiction of the official explanation extremely remarkable (in large parts of the US to disagree with the president is tantamount to treason and frequently aligns you with the forces of evil in the right-wing media).


9/11 Attacks

Post 10

rsolgtp

Ive been studying 9/11 for quite some time. My experience has been tipping for and against it since the beginning. From the day they fell, I was amazed to see my concept of physics demolished in front of me. Was I crazy to think that a plane couldn't have done that sort of damage? I've been a keen fan of watching things go boom for quite some time before and I've seen failed demolitions before. I know that a building doesn't go down easy.

Ive seen all kinds of nonsense spread by nut bags about "no planes" or even a mini nuke! Some people can really make something out of nothing, but so can the US government. From that event they have capitalized hugely on this. Since 2001 till this day the US government has not EVER presented any evidence to the public that Osama Bin Laden is even responsible for the attacks. The FBI has yet to have "solid evidence bin laden was involved". check their most wanted list.

This is also the case for Saddam for the WMDs etc. It seems we are using any old excuse we can get away with to dominate the middle east. I think anyone on any political persuasion can see that. "sexing up documents" isn't the same as exploding buildings? well both have helped towards the loss of (now) over a million Iraqi lives to violent death. Not to mention all the nuclear waste left behind in depleted uranium.

We in the west have used conspiracy theories to dominate our politics.


9/11 Attacks

Post 11

shiftyakacampo

The US goverment did have the means and motives to carry out the 9/11 attacks and had plenty to gain. the whole 9/11 thing just dosnt add up, THEinsurance taken out on the buildings before they collapsed or the news channel that said a plane had crashed into the building ten minutes before it actually happened.


9/11 Attacks

Post 12

RmacX0

nice point but what about the steel pillars being turned in to molton steel under the building for a few days ??? sorry but aircraft fuel can not do that or any other item in the buildings only thing i know that can do that is thermite.


9/11 Attacks

Post 13

RmacX0

I would like to point out that it is more then just An "inside Job" but more to keep the elite of Buildburg and its puppets in power for the own selfish need's to have power over the "freeworld" and to keep us down in feer to think we need them to save us or help us but history has shown this have allways been the case,,, .


Key: Complain about this post