A Conversation for How to Get Pregnant and How Not to

No Subject

Post 1

Metro

This is the first time that I find someone, perscribing homosexuality as a solution to unwanted pregnancy. For some, homosexuality may be a happy solution to many a problem or condition, but this is like committing suicide to prevent catching a cold. At any rate, conceiving a baby is a heterosexual act by nature, and mentioning homosexuaity in this article has no benefit except perhaps, appeasing the homosexual friends or groups. It is very out of place and I suggest that the reference be removed.

It is also obvious, that enjoying sex and having babies are two completely different matters. In almost all the cases that the couple are aware of the possibility of conceiving a baby and with minimial preparation, the problem is avoided. Most of the times, it is sex on the fly, that brings about the situation of unwanted pregnancy. Considering the human nature, this is the hardest problem to tackle. The only solution to a problem of nature is a second nature, which considering the current level of human knowledge and way of life, can only be acheived by consistent education from an early age. Two sweaty drunk teenagers after a party, are not to be expected to follow reason or prudence unless the prudence in built into them. This, I am afraid, may sound like a bit of a brainwash, but again the human beings, being the only animal to exploit its sexual instincts to the fullest, have to pay the price for this one particular utilization of their nature.


No Subject

Post 2

King Cthulhu of Balwyniti

Dolphins also have sex purely for pleasure...


No Subject

Post 3

Metro

According to greek mythology, dolphins were once human beings, and where turned into fish for some sin or wrong thing that they did. I do not remember the nature of the sin so I am not going to insist on it being too much sex or homosexuality. Dolphins also love human beings. No other animal in nature is more kind to human beings, so much so that they are willing to risk their lives to rescue or defend a human being (Excluding domestic or trained animals of course).

I am sure that you can come up with many other examples in nature where the sexual behaviour of a certain animal is not in line with general behaviour. For example gang rape is common amongst gorillas. However exceptions to the rule should not make us forget or abandon the rule.


No Subject

Post 4

King Cthulhu of Balwyniti

I wasn't arguing at all one way or the other, just dropping in a piece of information...smiley - smiley


No Subject

Post 5

Metro

Your Highness, do you think anyone has taken notice of this converstaion or are we just asking for trouble?


No Subject

Post 6

King Cthulhu of Balwyniti

I don't know, looks like a bit of a ghost town to me...smiley - winkeye


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more