A Conversation for Raki

Pass me some water..

Post 1

Livzy

..my throat is on fire..


Pass me some water..

Post 2

Researcher 33337

Wow, your throat is actually on fire, strange things happen in this forum. Have some water.


Pass me some water..

Post 3

Livzy

I thought Raki was an alcohol based drink - not petroleum based !!

My extra tip for Raki drinkers - leave it at least four hours before you smoke !!


Pass me some water..

Post 4

Researcher 33337

My advice, Leave about 9 hours after your last drink before wanting to say anything wise.

1. It'll fall on deaf ears if anyone else was drinking
2. It won't come out right no matter how hard you try.


Pass me some water..

Post 5

Researcher 160744

we usually mix it with water.Half water half raki is okey.If your throad still burning increase the water.Another tip:take another glass
fill it with water, one sip raki,one sip water. Raki is actually a table drink.it goes great with cheese(especially turkish white cheese) ,fish, vegetable dishes and watermelon or whatever you like.


Pass me some water..

Post 6

Researcher 160744

we usually mix it with water.Half water half raki is okey.If your throad still burning increase the water.Another tip:take another glass
fill it with water, one sip raki,one sip water. Raki is actually a table drink.it goes great with cheese(especially turkish white cheese) ,fish, vegetable dishes and watermelon or whatever you like.


Pass me some water..

Post 7

caeruleus

well raki is a strange drink.the only drink that distiled 2 times.am from turkey/istanbul. people usually drinks raki here...here are my recommendations :
1-never use another alchol with raki...(esp.:beer)
2-half of raki and half of water.
3-if u want u can use another glass of water.
4-use ice.here s the way of it: first raki then add water,then 1-2 ice cubes.
5-drink it very slowly.(golden rulesmiley - smiley)
6-u can eat hot meat,white cheese,tomato,some special salads..etc.
7-and do not drink when u r angry or unhappy...

* and also here r some tricks : when the raki bottle will be empty put the lid over it.and put ur hands strongly on bottle.in a few seconds u ll see that the lid moving speedly..

ops..! i gtg...have a good apetite...smiley - smiley))


Pass me some water..

Post 8

Researcher 172386

You are mostly correct. You are right you shouldnt drink raki with other drinks as it is true with most of the spirits. But I think its a waste to put water in it. Its like vodka you shouldnt put water or ice in it. I would like to add to the food recomendations that is great with fruits and sweets after dinner and it helps digestion. One more thing. raki is the drink of company. To really enjoy it you should be with your friend and people that want to really have a good time. You shouldnt drink it to get drunk. If you do that you can drink enormous quantities and still be lightly drunk. I personaly think that it doesnt matter if what psycological situation you are in. If you have your frends with you, by the end of the night all will be forgotten and you will be yourself......

Better late than never


cu soon people and enjoy your life!!!!!

TaKuKaS


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more