Thalia's School of Comedy

2 Conversations

Make Them Laugh...

Laughter is considered by many to be the best medicine, and this certainly had to be thought true by the Greeks who sought Thalia for comic relief.

The Illustrious Monster University(of H2G2)


Thalia's School of Comedy, although part of the Musehome, is on the Monster University Campus!!!! The univeristy was established to meet the education and rehabilitative needs of H2G2 monsters in 2001, and is located at the beautiful H2G2 Water Works: The Sewers. The University is a sister community of the Musehome, believing, as the university does, that there are no bad monsters, only misunderstood ones.

Although this is a school, there's no need to be too serious!!!

Have a joke or a humorous anecdote to share!?? Please do so for us here!!!

Return to Musehome

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A427439

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more