A Conversation for Female Masturbation

Vibrators. To vibrate or not to vibrate?

Post 1

a visitor to planet earth

Many women have got vibrators, but how many use them? Are they any good? Is there a correct way to use them? Your comments are welcome.


Vibrators. To vibrate or not to vibrate?

Post 2

Beatrice

smiley - zen

Yes I have one.
Yes I use it.
Yes it is good (sometimes too predictable though smiley - silly)
No there is no correct way, experimenting is half the fun.


Erm, yeah, its part of the rich tapestry etc etc.....


Vibrators. To vibrate or not to vibrate?

Post 3

Reality Manipulator

I have 3 vibrators, 2 are dilabdoes and one is a normal slim vibrator.smiley - smiley

ja


Vibrators. To vibrate or not to vibrate?

Post 4

Sierra Indigo - now Cheesecakethulhu flavoured

Want one. No money to get one smiley - sadface


Vibrators. To vibrate or not to vibrate?

Post 5

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

Is it that a vibrator vibrates, but a dildo doesn't? smiley - erm

Q
smiley - planet


Vibrators. To vibrate or not to vibrate?

Post 6

dasilva

I have several friends who have them - I know TWO people who've worn out Rampant Rabbits!!! smiley - laugh


Vibrators. To vibrate or not to vibrate?

Post 7

psychocandy-moderation team leader

As far as I know, a vibrator vibrates, and a dildo doesn't. To the best of my knowledge, the dildo is a rather lifelike (although occasionally larger-than-life smiley - laugh) rubber/leather/? replica, the vibrator a plastic appliance. But then again, I'm not an expert on the subject.

I've owned a vibrator and used it (both solo and with a partner). It is good, although IMO rather like the 'Chinese food' of sex- instantly and VERY gratifying, but you're wanting something more substantial rather soon. Using it with a partner can be heaps of fun, though!

Unfortunately, the motor on my vibrator burned out some time ago, and I haven't gotten a new one yet. Thanks for reminding me. smiley - smiley


Vibrators. To vibrate or not to vibrate?

Post 8

Gnomon - time to move on

Where's the best place to buy one?


Vibrators. To vibrate or not to vibrate?

Post 9

Mina

There are some really nice websites out there where you can pick them up. Ann Summers sell them, at partys and in the shops, and online I think. I hate Ann Summers, but it's a well-known brand, so most people have heasrd of them.


Vibrators. To vibrate or not to vibrate?

Post 10

Reality Manipulator

No diladoes also vibrate.smiley - smiley


They are very enjoyable devices.smiley - smiley

I want to get my hands on a cyber c**k, they say it is feels like the real thing, it is imported from the USA and it definetly vibrates.smiley - smiley

JA


Vibrators. To vibrate or not to vibrate?

Post 11

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

The Gyno have said you need to be a bit mindfull about frequency/intensity with vibrators.Long term frequently repeated use, can give you some mild nerve damage which can decrease your overall sensitivity in the long run. Loss of sensitivity to other types of stimulation.

Too much of a good thing can be bad!smiley - winkeye
smiley - disco


Vibrators. To vibrate or not to vibrate?

Post 12

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

The Gyno used to say you need to be a bit mindfull about frequency/intensity with vibrators.Long term frequently repeated use, can give you some mild nerve damage which can decrease your overall sensitivity in the long run.

Too much of a good thing can be bad!smiley - winkeye
smiley - disco


Vibrators. To vibrate or not to vibrate?

Post 13

Gnomon - time to move on

cyber cork? smiley - erm


Vibrators. To vibrate or not to vibrate?

Post 14

Mina

It was my understanding that vibrating ones were vibrators, and the 'manual' ones are dildos.


Vibrators. To vibrate or not to vibrate?

Post 15

Xanatic

I'm curious. I get the feeling that if a woman confessed she has a vibrator it wouldn't be that special. While if a guy confessed he had a inflatabvle doll or whatever can be used, he would be considered a pervert. Is that just my impression or is that how it is?


Vibrators. To vibrate or not to vibrate?

Post 16

egon

i'm not sure vibrator/doll is an ideal comparison- looking at the adverts in porn magazoines (which is not a regular hobby of mine, just occassional), there are items such as c*ck rings and vaginal simulators which would be a better comparison.,


Vibrators. To vibrate or not to vibrate?

Post 17

Mina

With dolls it would look to me as if someone was trying to replace their sex life with a partner with one with something inanimate. Vibrators are more of a supplement.


Vibrators. To vibrate or not to vibrate?

Post 18

Surrendermonkey

The sale of Vibrators is illegal in Texas and Georgia.

http://www.auschron.com/issues/dispatch/2000-08-11/xtra_feature2.html

That's heavy.


Vibrators. To vibrate or not to vibrate?

Post 19

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

A male friend told me that his favourite way to masturbate..was by using raw livers in a jam jar..smiley - yuk..

Emmily
smiley - rose


Vibrators. To vibrate or not to vibrate?

Post 20

Kadu Flyer

as its been a few months since i last plugged my fave joint entry, you all may want to read A276671 Unconventional pleasure devices - botth female and male

smiley - biggrin

kadu


Key: Complain about this post