Classified Advertisements

0 Conversations

A new Feature for the POST will be the possibility to send in any advertisements you may wish to publish. These should, of course, be purely h2g2 related! We will, hopefully, be setting up a convenient address to submit your items to but, in the meantime, please just email them to the editor. Unless otherwise specified, advertisements will run for 4 weeks.


Lonely Hearts

Lonely Presidential Candidate (20, male, TSOF1, blonde, 6') seeks supporters and campaigners, male or
female. Preferably aged between 0 and 130. Female models especially welcome.
Apply A379253


h2g2 Teeshirts!

The staff of h2g2 are pleased to announce the availability of h2g2 T shirts to any researchers who want to be the height of fashion this season. The shirts are available at the shop, where all sorts of other goodies await your perusal.

The shirts are available in a dazzling array of colours (black or white!) and three sizes.


New to h2g2: The Noticeboard

Visit The h2g2 Noticeboard to post all your requests, invitations, adverts etc, on a new page specially created by Titania, queen of elves


MUSES FOR HIRE!!!

That's what I am talking about... There's a desperate need for a community of muses. Many of us are artists of sorts, or we claim to be creative geniuses. Whatever our artistic bent, our attitude is deserving of recognition, and our services are needed.

I plan to model this home for muses after h2g2's (Guardian) Angels, and will link to members of the MUSES FOR HIRE guild upon permission. Other links I plan to include are 'Things There Really Ought to be Entries On' and '...How Do I?' as well as a link to The Post(oftentimes inspirational in its own right... or is that write!??).

I hope an interest in this idea of mine (Claimer of the title: Muse of Song and Dance) grows, and I look forward to anyone who wants to drop a line or an idea at my site. You can be the muse of anything you want. Just start a new forum, and I will reply as promptly as a muse can.

Those of you interested should visit the Muse Site Here

Dragonfly


If YOU would like to place an advertisement, please email shazzPRME


21.08.00. Front Page

Back Issue Page

1Twisted Sense Of
Humour

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A421589

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more