A Conversation for The Tenth Planet

The tenth Planet Shuffle

Post 1

Redfox

(Redfox and Red Dog Slip through a wall of sorts, like a solid sheet of liquid. They slam into the surface of the devoid, cold planet. It is dark, and exceedingly creepy. Redfox rises over Red Dog)

Welcome to nowhere, Red Dog. Get up and fight.


The tenth Planet Shuffle

Post 2

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

Smiles and unsubscribes


The tenth Planet Shuffle

Post 3

David B - Singing Librarian Owl

*isn't here, but thinks 'pity, that could have been entertaining' and stays subscribed in case Red Dog comes back, so he can watch the fight*


The tenth Planet Shuffle

Post 4

Redfox

Oh, he won't be back...

And it's frustrating as hell. Being a villan gets so depressing at times. We never get to win or have any fun. I will admit I went a wee bit overboard, but still, It gets extremely frustrating to never, ever, ever do much of anything of substance in a battle with Super heroes.


The tenth Planet Shuffle

Post 5

David B - Singing Librarian Owl

Oh, I don't know... I've been knocked unconscious and nearly died several times recently (so much so that if CHOPPERS were a comics, TV or film franchise, the readers/viewers would be demanding that my character be got rid of for being utterly useless!), and am quite happy to limp around for a whole load of posts. There's usually a way to continue and I'd rather continue greviously injured than not continue at all.

smiley - evilgrin It would be interesting to see what people would do if I allowed the Dewey Demon to be killed off at some point.


The tenth Planet Shuffle

Post 6

Redfox

don't even suggest it smiley - winkeye


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more