Announcements: Births, Marriages, Meets etc.

0 Conversations

Make Your Announcements Here


Meets

  • There is a camping trip to Caernafon in NW Wales being organised for the
    weekend of Friday 18-Sunday 20 August 2000. Zed has set up a page Here, but the camping will actually be at or near
    (depending on numbers) the home of technoyokel

    I think that there are only a handful of researchers going so far, but the more the
    merrier!

  • The meet in Holland has been fixed to take place on Saturday 30th September 2000. It has been suggested that the day kicks off with a visit to 'Avifauna', a large bird sanctuary which has plenty of extra attractions such as cruises. Beer and food available! The meet would then adjourn to Het Kasteel, probably THE place to be in Alphen aan den Rijn. You may learn more about 'The Castle' by going Here and the town itself by visiting Here. Those who wish to consider coming over should either post to this forum, or contact shazz by email. There is a reasonable possibility of most interested parties being offered floor space if the numbers do not grow too large, but there are also three reasonably priced hotels in the area (even at Avifauna)! Rumour has it that this Meet may well be graced by the attendance of our friends from the Towers. Watch this space for more details!


All entries to this feature should be mailed Here. Please mark the subject 'Announcements'.


07.08.00. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A410716

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more