A Conversation for Paintball

About the tweaking the guns

Post 1

ThereIsNoTry

Nowadays local fields require you to chronograph (test the speed) your marker(gun) before playing. If you are shooting over 300 feet per second (sometimes it's as low as 260), you are not allowed to play until you have turned down the velocity of your marker to a speed under 300fps.


About the tweaking the guns

Post 2

Researcher 216262

Most paintball sites in the UK do not mix first time ( recreational) players with players who have there own equipment. Special 'walk on days' are arranged for these players where they can play usually at a reduced price. Try www.campaignpaintball.com for more information.

Paintball Tournements are also held locally, nationally and internationally. The World paintball championships take place at Crystal Palace in London every September, (www.campaigncup.com) where 230 teams compete over three days for trophy's and big prize money. It is open free to the public so if you are new to the sport, this would be an idea place to find out more.


About the tweaking the guns

Post 3

Psychotron666

Over 300 FPS they the ball can break the goggles. Most fields where I live allow owners to play with renters. Either drop in days or make a reversions.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more