A Conversation for The Pet Passport Scheme for Dogs and Cats

pets passports

Post 1

david1954

hi can anyone enlighten me on the pets passport scheme. at the moment i live in spain but plan to return to the uk later this year.before i came to spain i had my dog chipped and rabies vaccinated but not blood tested.i have now had him blood tested over here but my vet is totally confusing me with the details of what i have to do to get him back..i am of the understanding tht i have to wait 6 months before i can re enter him into the uk my vet says 3 months..i think hes wrong..also he seems reluctant to issue me with a passport for my dog he says i dont need one as all his medical records are in order and up to date.i would feel much happier if he gave me a passport because i dont want to get to the uk and have to put him in quarantine....i dont even know what a passport looks like he showed me a blue book which he says is the valid passport but in doesnt require any photos of my dog or anything is this real??


Key: Complain about this post

pets passports

More Conversations for The Pet Passport Scheme for Dogs and Cats

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more