The h2g2 Poem

0 Conversations

Hiding in the Dark

Always hiding... Always searching... They try to find those of the light who wandered into the dark. They feed off the light, make it disappear never to be seen again. But, there is one who is neither light or dark, welcomed by neither, hiding from all. Fighting to hold his light but sometimes falling to the dark side. Never able to touch, never able to feel. The creature of the grey is numb to true happiness and always ever touching pure rage.

Never touch him! He will burn you; he hides in the dark trying to touch the light. He has found his light but it is too far away. The goddess of his mind the only one who he can truly touch. He has touched others but only half of him. He can touch with either his dark or the light, until he found his goddess he has never touched with both.

She cannot come to him, she is separate, distant. Yet she is merged into his mind ... His soul. Never again will they part until death. Distance can only separate their bodies, but their minds, their hearts, their souls are forevermore linked.

Search for him. He you will not find. Only a few know of the true him and even then they are a canyon away from the truth. He will still be searching for another, so that he may not be alone. He may never find another.

Only if they find their gods and goddesses will they survive long enough to be found. Watch for the dark, watch for the light. But always keep an eye in between, or he may turn on you. If you ever find him be careful for he may lose all control and...

smiley - birosmiley - birosmiley - biro

Poetry by Various Contributors

Xarin Sliron

31.01.08 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A31692530

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more