A Conversation for The America's Cup

Americas Cup

Post 1

Banjowarrior

A handy intorduction to the nature of the competition.
My only criticism is that they don't sail in 12 metres anymore, since 1992 the competition has been between boats of the International Americas Cup Class (IACC)

8~)


Americas Cup

Post 2

Little-Big-Phill

One little note. All at the guide have something in the Americas Cup to be proud of... The new rule to which all IACC (International Americas Cup Class) boats must be built is based on a calculation usiing various dimentions of the hull rig and keel etc. and the answer to this sum has to be... ... 42 of course. Not only is it the answer to Life the Universe and Everything but it is also the answer to the Americas Cup!

Good to know eh?

Enjoy

Phill


Americas Cup

Post 3

Apparition™ (Mourning Empty the best uncle anyone could wish for)

The all must include a certain weight of cameras, microphones and assorted media equipment.

The off the water antics are the interesting bits.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more