A Conversation for Great Cold Drinks

How does one find the source material?

Post 1

AyeWright

"We've scoured the h2g2 Community and found out their favourite refreshing cold drinks"

I have noticed some information that needs to be corrected. I'd say edit, but apparently the protocol around here is to talk about upgrading, and it's through a nautilean system, very unlike the easy editing procedure of wikipedia. (Now there's a guide to the galaxy that's not quite so Brit-centric as this entire compilation.)

I digress.

For such a collection as this entry, wouldn't it be convenient for the source entries to be known, through links, so that the original material can be accessed, and if necessary, upgraded.


How does one find the source material?

Post 2

dyvroeth

But that is precisely why it is so charming....


How does one find the source material?

Post 3

clzoomer- a bit woobly

My recipe was the result of years of experimentation, for one.

Well, years of using my co-workers as lab rats and for suggestions.

smiley - cheers


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more