A Conversation for Superheroes

Another fun superhero

Post 1

Flying Betty- Now with added nickname tag!

Another good one is Super Dude. He was a random character in a '90s Nickelodeon sketch show, I'm pretty sure the show was "All That," but not entirely positive. Well, Super Dude was a teenage Superman sort of guy who showed up to rescue those in distress, and his weakness was lactose intolerance. Naturally, his arch enemy was Milk Man, who showed up to do bad things in every sketch, and would thwart the mighty Super Dude by waving a slice of cheese in his face, which would of course immediately incapacitate him, and things always looked bleak until someone, often the girl who needed rescuing in the first place, took the cheese and ate it and they all lived happily ever after. Except for Milk Man who went away to think of more fiendish plots.

smiley - fairy


Another fun superhero

Post 2

petesbarman

How about "Handy-Man" from "In Living Color" - definitely not a politically correct character, but kind of funny


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more