A Conversation for Dancing on 'Top of the Pops'

frog in a blender

Post 1

IAmATrampAndIDanceLikeAFrogInABlenderAndILikeIt

the best way to dance (i find anyway) is to jump up and down and wave your hands about in the air as if you were a frog in a blender. this method of dancing regularly brings about feelings of deep joy and i believe it to be the meaning of liff. the thing is that you look like a t**t. but then if i cared about that then i would be a bit of a knob really. and if the whole room is doing it then it's ok even if you are a vain fool.
true followers of the dance will do it anywhere that the music is good.
maybe this is why top of the pops has no 'frog in a blender' style stuff going on.
COURAGE TO ALL THE 'FROG IN A BLENDER' SOLDIERS OUT THERE.


frog in a blender

Post 2

IAmATrampAndIDanceLikeAFrogInABlenderAndILikeIt

i have decided to change my name from 'joe.clucas' to 'frog in a blender'.
i bear the name with pride.


frog in a blender

Post 3

IAmATrampAndIDanceLikeAFrogInABlenderAndILikeIt

on second thoughts it will be
'IAmATrampAndIDanceLikeAFrogInABlenderAndILikeIt'.
i will shut up now.


frog in a blender

Post 4

mograt

you are utterly insane!
and i hope you take that as a compliment because i would if i was going on about stuff like that because i knew that i was insane once and thats the type of stuff that i was going on about. now im one of the most sarcastic @r$eholes in the world and have made alot of friends through itand so i thank insanity for making my life bloody marvellous.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more