A Conversation for The British Empire

Bitter People

Post 1

Researcher 92765 1/2

Anyone with a basic education (not from Eton, Cambridge etc) will recognise two things 1) that this article was written by someone who is either very bitter, or possibly pre-pubescent.
2) Looking at history, with modern eyes and without historical and social context, is like watching a film through a closed door - completely pointless.


Bitter People

Post 2

Black Knight

Anyone reading the above post will realise 2 things: 1) The person who wrote it probably went to Eton, Cambridge etc and 2)they don't have what's known in the Human world as a 'sense of humour'!!


Bitter People

Post 3

Malkira

Anyone reading the top post may infer two things:
1. Anyone who didnt go to Eton, Cambridge or the mysterious Etc got a basic education, as opposed to premium education I suppose.
2. Looking at the past with anything but modern eyes must involve something like a time machine, necromancy or some weird variation of maths.

Support the British Empire by all means, but maintain your sense of humour - another fine British Trait!!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more