A Conversation for Student Food

I need help!!!

Post 1

Crazy Mike

Can anyone help me? I'm going to move into my first student house in July, after a year in the cosseted world of catered halls, but I've just found out that one of my future house mates doesn't eat nuts (well, fair enough, but keep reading), or rice or baked beans. DOESN'T EAT RICE OR BEANS? And he calls himself a student?

Does anyone have any ideas how i can cook for this weirdo for a year without having to resort to tying him to the chair while I force a rice and bean curry down him?

Crazy


I need help!!!

Post 2

arwen, doing nasty essays. being a student should *not* involve work!

pasta with tomato
pasta with cheese
pasta with pesto (but that sometimes has nuts in)
pasta (cold) with mayonnaise
you get the picture! is he allergic, or just fussy?
or pancakes, waffles with cheese, fried potatos
you cant really eat properly, but you can get by!


I need help!!!

Post 3

stephstellar

Hello??? Cook for him???? Tell the lazy fussy so-and-so to make his own food! Unless he's doing all the washing up ever, anyway...


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more