A Conversation for Sexual Frustration

Sexual Frustration

Post 1

Researcher 200032

My husband has been denying me sex for the longest time and its really winding me up. I am so fed up of waiting/initiating/rejection yet I don't see myself doing it with someone else and if I do, I know I will feel dead guilty and probably not enjoy anyway. I am desperate!!!


Sexual Frustration

Post 2

nicolao

I think a good solution is probably to speak with a psychologist or a psychiatrist.He could give you and your husband "advises" to solve your relationship difficulties.
personnaly,i'm a young 26 man who just can't find any partner.Maybe it's because i want to select the personn too carefully,or maybe it's a question of chance.Nevertheless i look pretty good,with a mild rather intelligent mind,and i don't feel particularly inhibited.
Do you have a hint?


Sexual Frustration

Post 3

vernon_kell

I'm in the same position with my wife, she doesn't want to know most of the time. I too am fed up of the rejection. I am so desperate that I sometimes do to a bi sexual club and have sex with other men. I don't find this a problem as its just pure sex. What a sad state of affairs.smiley - erm


Sexual Frustration

Post 4

deliciousearthling

Denial of conjugal rights.... Sounds like grounds for divorce to me......


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more