A Conversation for The Citgo Sign

Full Of Gas

Post 1

Some Guy

The Citgo sign is not only visible from the stadium. My grandfather lives on Commonwealth Avenue, or could it be a sign for another gas station. I can't really tell because I'm from New York and am being mugged as we speak. Excuse me, excuse me I need that mouse! Well anyway, being from Brooklyn myself, I find Brookline offending. It sounds like Brooklyn but there is minimal risk of being mugged. Brooklyn is loosing it's hard earned image.
HEY I NEED THAT MODEM YOU MOTHER FU...


Full Of Gas

Post 2

Stephen P.

The Citgo sign is large enough to be visible from a large part of downtown Boston, especially at night. As a child I would go with my family to Red Sox games (sometimes they'd even win) and, if the game got slow, I could watch the sign light up. It always looks a bit shabby, but, after a couple of decades since I first saw it, it hasn't grown any shabbier.


Full Of Gas

Post 3

Some Guy

Redsox win? Really?
You think thats something. The New York Mets are also winning every once and a while. I'm not that big a baseball fan but the Mets sucked. I think they should uphold that proud tradition of losing and let then Yanks do all the work.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more