A Conversation for Dragons

Dragons a dwaggys view

Post 1

Goldenfire

Dragons are a varied breed Here is my take on why I like maidens (do not worry moderators not as food) Humans (sometimes known as gregels)Think we all ate maidens as many disapeared by our lairs in the middle ages I never ate a single one.

How would you like to try to eat a sparrow to many bones not enough meat that is what people would be like to large dragons.

But untill machinery and electricity some scales where imposible to reach and care for. Maidens have very soft and gentle hands and can reach any area we cannot, They also look nice in your lair.

Just ask any playboy about women as decoration. (just in balance im sure you women think the same about hunky men)

Gf


Dragons a dwaggys view

Post 2

Researcher agrabash

hmm. Interesting point of view. Very sensible.

I, as I have said before am interested in dragons, so, hi there. Out of interest, what DO you eat? Cattle? or smaller fantastical (I use that term loosely) creatures? Well, just curious. Nice to meet you.
Agrabash


Dragons a dwaggys view

Post 3

Tysharina (aka tyshadragon)

I've never eaten a human either, just don't like the idea of it. Mind you where I come from there are no humans, I'd never met one before coming here.

Back home we would eat creatures you would consider cattle, and bird-like creatures not unlike chickens. Although our 'chickens' didn't have feathers.

L&H

Tysha


Dragons a dwaggys view

Post 4

Dragantha the Golden Dragon .. , 1st Knight and Protector

I ussually eat annythin i find .. xcept humans ... dun like the tast that much


Only eat those if there aint annythin else to eat ...

*grinz*

Regards

Dragantha thuh Aila`n-Druak a Ara a Athi Oaf Mae Ani CrimsonNoire


Dragons a dwaggys view

Post 5

Kraken D'Waggin

I tend to eat lots of meat, but never humans, yuk, no taste to them.
Pizza and fried chicken are the main ones for me.

I know a dragon in New Zealand, known to eat planes and boats, and another one that lives around the UK, but underground, mainly the cause of manchesters earthquakes.

Laters


Dragons a dwaggys view

Post 6

Dragantha the Golden Dragon .. , 1st Knight and Protector

hmm Currius one that one in NZ

Can't Say boats n all are tasty ... tend to tast rusty / salty n all *grinzz*

Regards

Dragantha


Dragons a dwaggys view

Post 7

Tingish

I know some of you might find this strange, but I usually eat trees and occasionally dine on live stock. You'd be surprised all the flavors that different trees can have, as opposed to just the basic four meat flavours: cattle, sheep, horse, human. That's one of the reasons I eat meat at extreme moderation (there's a oxymoron).

Tingishly yours,


Dragons a dwaggys view

Post 8

Dragantha the Golden Dragon .. , 1st Knight and Protector

I do eat different things ocasionly ..
Humans hmm not yet ... Mah Queen doesnt allow it ... Yet .. but then again ... why would i Eat a human ... they aint botherin me .....yet

*grinz*

lotsa things to eat on this Planet ... *occasionly a piece of a Meteor and other things ... to get some things that arent in the planets recourses ...

Dragantha


Dragons a dwaggys view

Post 9

CrimsonNoire

*Chuckles*

Ni Aila`n Druak,

You know your not supposed to eat human modes of transportation, though you do as you wish in the long run, Im still the boss. *Winks*
Now stop that.

Personally, I prefer to eat whatever crosses my path.
Generally Im a meat eater. :P

and the tip of your tail is Lunch *Crunch*

Ani Kri`sey Druak!


Dragons a dwaggys view

Post 10

Dragantha the Golden Dragon .. , 1st Knight and Protector

Ni Queen Kri`sey ,

How nice to see you here *smiles*

Yes my Queen i know i can't eat those thats why i dun do it *smiles*
besides its to Rusty n Salty Tastin annyways .....
That you are indeed *grinz* but uhhhh i am not sure if my tail tasts all that great ... *scales n all*
*grin*

**Goes n stand close to Queen Kri`sey**

Well i'll just stay cole to you then ...
Aint all to safe in this regions here n there ....
always danger lurkin somewhere

Dragantha, Ara a Athi to Queen Kri`sey


Dragons a dwaggys view

Post 11

Dragantha the Golden Dragon .. , 1st Knight and Protector

**side note**

would that be Dragantha, Ara a Athi to Queen Kri`sey or Dragantha, Ara a Athi of Queen Kri`sey

both sound right to me though *grinz*

Dragantha


Dragons a dwaggys view

Post 12

Azurius_the_Cobalt_Dragon



LOL

personally i try to stay away from boats and other metal objects... too much iron for my tastes. meat is preferred, the fresher the better.

as a rule i don't eat skethn're unless they severely annoy me....if they do...... then ... well .... you ever see an appetizer try to run away ??? *Evil laugh*

I never fail to get a kick out of that.... LOL


Dragons a dwaggys view

Post 13

Dragantha the Golden Dragon .. , 1st Knight and Protector

hmm true true my king

though both of you my King n Queen are right *grin*

a good chase is always fun to do ....


*grinz*



Dragons a dwaggys view

Post 14

Azurius_the_Cobalt_Dragon

LOL

yes Dragantha .... a good chase is fun sometimes.... gets rid of the boredom.


Dragons a dwaggys view

Post 15

Dragantha the Golden Dragon .. , 1st Knight and Protector

*grinz*


The Thrill of the Chase ...


Key: Complain about this post