A Conversation for Tattoos

silliness

Post 21

$u$

Cover it up! (Think of all the tattoos you can get done with the money!!)

Hi Zed!

'sus smiley - smiley


silliness

Post 22

Eli Towells

I likes the way you thinks....
Hear about the man robbing the extremely expensive necklace from the designer shop window this morning ? (not a joke) aparently he ram raided the shop on a scooter - nuff respect.


silliness

Post 23

Zed

Wow a scooter! How did he think he was going to get away? It shows guts, if not a whole lot of thought.

Hi mythical winged horse! Having fun?

H&K
Z


silliness

Post 24

Two Bit Trigger Pumping Moron

>They also can be used by law-enforcement authorities as identifying marks, which would greatly aid in your identification and capture if you're ever on the run from the law.

Yes they can. I stopped a parolee for litering and not having a tag on his vehicle. While I was talking to him, I noticed a beuatiful spiderweb tatoo on his right forearm. It wasn't the typical spiderweb tatoo, it had a dewey effect. It was very nice.

He didn't have any identification on him, but he gave me his name and date of birth. When I got the return from Radio, I found out that his driver's license was suspended and he wa on parole for drug charges. When I asked him to get out of the car, he drove off. Pursuing him, would have been a violation of our policy.

I got a picture of him from when he was in jail before, but it was the tattoo description that really nailed it for me. I took out an arrest warrant for him, and it's still outstanding. I talked to his parole officer. He told me that the guy is in jail in another county. When he gets done serving a sentence for those charges, he'll have to come to my county to face mine.

smiley - handcuffs


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more