A Conversation for Tattoos

My tattoo's

Post 1

KizerKaz

Just thought I'd share with you which tattoo's I have smiley - smiley

I have a little dragon at the top of my back, just under my neck and I've got 15 stars spiralling around both my left and right forearms (30 in total) varying in sizes coloured in different shades of blue and purple, with 2 pink ones near my wrists. In between I have 'stardust' or as I like to call it 'whoosy bits' spiralling in between the stars which is basically a load of black and pink dots. I plan to get 'swirly bits' in between the spirals and little butterflies made to look like they're flying through the stars, get the spirals extended up the rest of my arm and a line of stars across the top of myback and along the back of my neck (where the biggest star will be) to finish off the 'look' (which you can call it if you like) I'm gunna get fairy wings on my back and stars and stardust along the bottom of my back.

*nods*

Kaz x


Key: Complain about this post

My tattoo's

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more