The Authors would like a word with you, dear reader. Part II

0 Conversations

 H2G2 Storytime 3!!!

We realise this is a terrible intrusion through the third wall of reality and normally authors don't make direct appeals to the audience, unless they are trying to be trendy and post-modern. Happily, we are neither trendy nor are we post-modern, but we are however, frightfully concerned that what follows might be confusing unless we take a moment to explain our intentions.

In order to spare you any confusion, you should know that h2g2 Storytime 3 was conceived to run chronologically alongside it's prececessor h2g2 Storytime 2.
In Storytime 2, Rasputin is a renegade soul who escaped from Hell, and Satan is anxious to see he gets put back there ASAP, not least because Satan, being so thoroughly evil, likes to use abbreviations like A.S.A.P in general conversation.

However this is not easy as it may seem. Rasputin is significantly more powerful now in death than he ever was in life. For example, his legendary control over Tsar Nicholas II's house, here gets a demonic boost, and Rasputin has the power of manipulating people by thought alone.

People under this direct control of Rasputin appear dead, hence we describe them as zombies, but rather think of them as independent agents slavishly in hock to their mental puppet-master Rasputin.

Rasputin's mind control and his zombified agents get a greater outing in h2g2 Storytime 3 than in the preceeding story wherein the idea first appeared, so it's worth pointing out before all this wanton demonic possession starts getting seriously out of hand.

If you want to get a complete picture of events we suggest you familiarise yourself with the what happened of Storytime 2 and you will find the relevant chapters are linked to at the bottom of this page.

Clive the flying Ostrich ,
smiley - space Mr legion ,
smiley - space HPB &smiley - space Terran Chapter 14smiley - space -smiley - space In which we learn of the Sentinal role of the 100,000 Committee and of Rasputin's power of mind control; and also bear witness as Alan Titchmarsh becomes an Agent of Satan.
Click here to return to Chapter 16 of h2g2 Storytime 3.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A14556341

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more