The Authors would like a word with you, dear reader.

0 Conversations

 H2G2 Storytime 3!!!

We realise this is a terrible intrusion through the third wall of reality and normally authors don't make direct appeals to the audience, unless they are trying to be trendy and post-modern. Happily, we are neither trendy nor are we post-modern, but we are however, frightfully concerned that what follows might be confusing unless we take a moment to explain our intentions.

In order to spare you this, you should know that h2g2 Storytime 3 was conceived to run chronologically alongside it's prececessor h2g2 Storytime 2. Perhaps most significantly, though by no means exclusively so, the most important feature of this chronological parallel is the oft-mentioned actions and influence of h2g2 Storytime 2's chief villain: the undead, demonic, vile and throughly evil Grigori Yefimovich Rasputin, recently resurrected from The Pits of Hell and bent on destroying the world.

In the meantime at least, all references to Perils and Fates of Humantiy hanging Above the Precipises of Doom etc. are to be considered references to the scheming of this true devil in disguise.

A fuller perspective can be gleaned if you would care to familiarise yourself with the The preceeding events of h2g2 Storytime 2
which is linked to at the bottom of this page. Or you could just take our word for it.

Clive the flying Ostrich ,
smiley - space Mr legion ,
smiley - space HPB &smiley - space Terran

Click here to return to Chapter 1 of h2g2 Storytime 3.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A14525408

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more