A Conversation for Picking People up using Trees

Picking up people with trees

Post 1

Blatweln Mintie

This is what happened to me when I tried your pick up method:

1. I went to Tooting Bec Common, a park where there are lots of trees. I looked lost and lonely, was approached by a policeman who tried to talk to me. I pretended to be very shy and he arrested me.
2. Having been released I went back to Tooting Bec Common and walked up to the nearest tree. I talked about my recent run in with the law. I think the tree was very understanding and certainly didn't seem to mind about my having a criminal record.
3. A woman came and asked me why I was talking to the tree. She also asked me if I wanted to have a good time. I replied that I was having quite nice time talking to the tree.
4. I tried to explain to her in a very shy way about my problem.
5. I was lucky, she did not run away, instead she pointed to some bushes. As we walked towards them another policeman appeared, arrested us both and bundled us into the back of his car.
6. She became my cell mate for a while.
7. I can certainly describe this woman as interesting. However…
8. I can't help wishing that I had simply carried on talking to the tree.


Key: Complain about this post

Picking up people with trees

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more