A Conversation for Towels

Towel Accessories

Post 1

MarVin

I am surprised to see that this subject is completely absent in the forum, and hereby provide all of you with a thread to post messages about either accessories you've encountered in your life and found extremely useful, or sugestions for such towel accessories you've come up with yourself.
I will be happy to provide you with the first sugestion to get this thread started: A protective cover device of some sort (such as a bag)
this will in most cases make it easier to carry your towel, it will also make sure you are able to (just an example) use your towel to clean yourself after travelling a certain (or uncertain) distance through a filthy environment, which is of course not possible if your towel has been exposed to the same dirt/mud etc. you have encountered yourself.
I am already looking forward to all your useful suggestions.smiley - fish


Towel Accessories

Post 2

J Murphy

I should think, that a towel being perhaps the single most valuable and useful item in a researcher's or anyone's possession, that one should at all times have a means of sustaining your towel. Here are a few suggestions.

A needle and Thread (preferrably the same color as your towel). This emergency towel repair kit can extend the life of your beloved and emotionally valuable towel for years. When engaging in several of the towel's uses, it may become torn, threadbare, tattered, frayed or otherwise in ill reputable form. This emergency kit will allow you to stitch it back together.

A Needle and Thread (Preferrably a contracting color to your towel). This kit allows for the embroidery of patterns on your towel when caught in very dull situations like deserted islands, board meetings, prison cells that you were mistakenly put into and a myriad of other places. Also, in a pinch one could stitch a very important note to one's self on the towel and therefore be very unlikely to forget or lose the information.

Rubber bands. These little life saving items have nearly as many uses as the towel themself. However when used in conjunction, several uses of the towel become more simple. When using the towel for a fashion statement the rubber band can be used to strengthen two knotted corners. When being used to hold items they can gather parts of the towel to make a pouchlike structure. The list is endless, so please use your own imagination and discretion.

As more of the accessory line returns to the front of my brain I will continue this list to keep your towel in top form.

J Murphy


Towel Accessories (Rubber bands)

Post 3

Kain Brightblade

Rubber bands are a very useful thing in battle also... they can shoot "V-darts" which are folded pieces of paper, or rubber bands can be shot from your finger... and one final use for rubber bands as a towel accesory in battle... you can use them to keep your towel neatly rolled up to snap at your opponent!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more