A Conversation for Towels

comfort and security

Post 1

nova

Please think carefully about your choice of towel. If you get yourself a very sturdy towel, it can last for years and years and provide a very comforting link to the past, in addition to all of the other wonderful uses. I have had my towel since 1985 and it is still my cheery companion on many an adventure, providing me with the teensiest bit of familiarity in even the most difficult to cope with situations.
Incidentally, blue is DEFINITELY the best color for your towel. Whilst a blue towel may be limited in its ability to convey surrender appropriately, it had a much more pronounced calming effect than a white towel could ever have. Plus, it gets all mucky a lot slower.


comfort and security

Post 2

furtim - Zaphodista Sympathiser

Not to mention that a blue towel could, by accident of the manufacturer, actually be a Hooloovoo, which, if it so happened, would dramatically increase the utility of your towel. Unless it were a snippy and rude Hooloovoo, because there's nothing worse than a colour with poor manners.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more