A Conversation for Friends and Friendship

An open nerve

Post 1

Alfredo



For me, this is an interesting topic. ("me" is a man).

I become rather easily friends with women, but with males it is far more difficult for me. Appearently I feel a looser, a softy and so on, with males around me.
Really hard to cope with. These emotions are very powerful in me.

And the males, from their side, see me often as a womanizer and because of that, for them I am their rival.

When I look back over the passed 55 years, I see the pattern which shows that most of the times I do have óne very intimate male friendship, a person who is himself a keyfigure of many other males and femals. So it also functions as a "stepping stone", while that is not on purpose in 90% of the cases.

And feeling lonely is most of the times a taboo, that can be shared with women more easily than with males in my life.


Yes, this topic touches an open nerve in me.


Greetings from Amsterdam


An open nerve

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Thank you for sharing your pain.

smiley - hug


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more