A Conversation for Alpha Centauri

Alpha Centauri

Post 1

guidefreak42

Now that I think about it, broadcasting the Spice Girls was about the stupidest thing we could do. We would probably, if anything, scare the aliens off!


Alpha Centauri

Post 2

Researcher 178974

What if they get mad at us for that one, and decide to either invade or re-educate us (to stop polluting space with pop icons).


Alpha Centauri

Post 3

Fred Smith

I hope that the aliens do invade Earth. All pop icons should be destroyed.


Alpha Centauri

Post 4

Fred Smith

I hope that the aliens do invade Earth. All pop icons should be destroyed.


Alpha Centauri

Post 5

Joe (Thingite, Priest of Bovine-relatd rituals)

Yes...Hearsay should be put into slavery! Bwahahahahahaha! and when they've expended their usefulness, they should be thrown into a pit of burning sulphur.

Actually, the aliens invading would be more likely, I mean, when you see the spice girls, are you scared, or do you think ...must kill all humans for this travesty...


Alpha Centauri

Post 6

Joe (Thingite, Priest of Bovine-relatd rituals)

Yes...Hearsay should be put into slavery! Bwahahahahahaha! and when they've expended their usefulness, they should be thrown into a pit of burning sulphur.

Actually, the aliens invading would be more likely, I mean, when you see the spice girls, are you scared, or do you think ...must kill all humans for this travesty...


Alpha Centauri

Post 7

Taira Hinotama/Syaoran Fanatic (I'm an anime fan...)

I completely agree with everyone! And as for that, I think if it was something like the Spice Girls.... kill, kill, KILL!


Alpha Centauri

Post 8

quentin

I also agree


Alpha Centauri

Post 9

Fred Smith

Hello there Quentin. Welcome to h2g2.


Alpha Centauri

Post 10

Down1nit

What star system is currently recieving their first dosage of pink floyd's "the wall"? I bet they'd come to visit us with open minds... although... wasn't that the same year Evolution by Journey came out??? Oh boy.


Alpha Centauri

Post 11

b9nr515

That could be bad. One the way there they might pick up the Spice Girls.


Alpha Centauri

Post 12

mishofsydenham

Yeah, I bet they turn back at the moment they find out they have disbanded.


Alpha Centauri

Post 13

b9nr515

Then they'd hear hanson


Alpha Centauri

Post 14

Three Headed Sarahs, the friendy three-headed bird from ff 243

As aliens (from ff % 243, you cretions have no name for it), we must put a spoke in, there is only one living planet, that is around "Proxima" the small star that is often the nearest star to your sun.

Anyway, Alpha Centauri A, and B, can have no real planets, binerys rarely have, it's to do with gravitation of course. Proxima's planet is also near impossibe to visit because you need the mass of the planet to stop you from sucking into the suns.

Sirius is too young to have planets, not so much young in age, but young in creation.


Alpha Centauri

Post 15

b9nr515

Well, that spoils all the fun.


Alpha Centauri

Post 16

Three Headed Sarahs, the friendy three-headed bird from ff 243

Sorry, we are experts, been there, done it, brought the F-Shirt.


Alpha Centauri

Post 17

Hilarious Joke

What's the f-shirt?


Alpha Centauri

Post 18

b9nr515

Both arms are probably on one side, so it makes an F insead of a T.


Alpha Centauri

Post 19

Hilarious Joke

Oh, I was thinking it was a shirt with some sort of hood or curved umbrella clipped on to the subject's back, i.e. 'f'.


Alpha Centauri

Post 20

b9nr515

I'd like to see someone with a t-shirt on (as opposed to a T-shirt), might be interesting.


Key: Complain about this post