A Conversation for Ferrets

Zen and the Art of Ferrets

Post 1

zendevil

Brilliant entry! I knew if I waited long enough it would happen; see my title!

I had a little beauty called Felix, amongst his adventures were:

Accompanying me to the bank to ask for a loan. I got it!

Enjoying supermarket shopping (on his harness, of course) I was only challenged once; I pointed out the sign said "no dogs" & did not mention ferrets.)

Travelling (with own passport) from UK to France, this involved overnight hotel stopovers; he was never any problem, but a certain amount of subterfuge was necessary at times!

--When being examined by the vet for the above trip; the vet said "Wow, what a smiley - cool animal but; er...where's his heart?" He was also surprised I could ask Felix to open his mouth & display his teeth without him destroying my finger!

Felix was obsessed with cucumber for some reason; if the fridge door was opened, woe betide you if his slice didn't appear! He ate just about anything except.....

meat!!!

And yes, there really is a site called

http://www.zenferret.com/

smiley - cheers

smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri.


Key: Complain about this post

Zen and the Art of Ferrets

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more