This is the Message Centre for Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

That would be 12 years

Post 21

Cool Old Guy (ex-SockPuppet) Trying not to post for the next 200 days !

Cool old Guy smiley - cogs just with a hypothesis
"The fact is, like in the old days I never sign off.

Opening the 'sign in' page, while backpaging, forces the cookie to be reset.

Without ID you get to see the default preferred skin.

(Well, take my 'smiley - 2cents' for it, it is smiley - dontpanic trying to make some revenue)

By the way, did you know The Beep knows you are Brunel on each page? "

That would be 12 years

Post 22

Reality Manipulator

I have had been having problems using the other threads. I would use the alternative threads for a time and then it would stop working. Disadvantages using Pliny is that I type my message and when I post it, it sometimes it does not appear and another one is that when I access a thread instead of going to the last conversation it goes to the first one.

Always had problems fitting and saying/doing the right thing. I make social mistakes when I'm not well, in a pain and or tired, especially when I am on the telephone as I am not very good. I'm better at talking to someone face to face than on the telephone as I find it more stressful and it is not natural for me.

That would be 12 years

Post 23

Cool Old Guy (ex-SockPuppet) Trying not to post for the next 200 days !

Cool old Guy smiley - cogs (same as smiley - tit, just another browser)
"The smiley - tit account could exclusively access pliny, hence I started using this accont.

Sorry they are about to launch a burning piano with a ten metres high steel trebuchet. Game is to clean the mess in record time.

Back in about half an hour playa time (can be hours as well). "

That would be 12 years

Post 24

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit a little confused about the piano
"Thought the idea was they would launch the piano, seems they just only launched the ignition for it smiley - huh. There is a burning piano on the playa playing a flaming solo by itself. Halfway between Center Camp and The Man along the Man road on the south side just after the Department of Mutant Vehicles.

Anyways about social behaviour . . .

Just this afternoon some strange effects. 'Waterrat' (my son) had made a date with 'Rainbow' (mainly as her hair has rainbow colours), both 15. They got to know eachother via Social sites. She lives about 80 km away and her parents drove her here (about smiley - weird for some parts, wise for most parts). Still four of us parents sitting on the couch and it seemed I was the one to keep any conversation going.

As also last thursday was my first day of 'w**k' at a new location, much better then the previous location, here all appreciate to say hi and see you next time. "

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more