The h2g2 Post 30.03.15

0 Conversations

A crest bearing the legend The H2G2 PostA crest bearing the legend The H2G2 Post


Posted: 30th March 2015

All-Natural Issue

Mid-eclipse photo by Phil.Welcome to this week's all-natural issue of the h2g2 Post. Yes, friends, we're gluten-free, eco-friendly, and contain all-natural ingredients.

What are they, you say? Here's the Nutritional Information. We have:

Earthly wonders.

Events in the sky.

Historical happenings.

All-natural flavourings, including a healthy dose of imagination.

So there you have it. And oh, yes, we couldn't resist. We had so many beautiful reports, poems, and photos from that eclipse that it's been held over for an extra week. By popular demand. Get yer photos here, let Galaxy Babe tell you the science part, and let the rest of us ooh, ah, and versify. So it goes.

Awix has a magical film to report on. Willem's got info on a beautiful lily and a critter that's fascinating by night and day. The 42 Words lot are at it again. And we're quizzing you on historical real estate.

Read, enjoy, and get ready for next month's Create: you'll want to have your Greataunt Primrose on speed dial for this one. Have a great week!
Note: No animals or heavenly bodies were injured in the making of this issue.


Dmitri Gheorgheni

FIELD STUDIES
  • Aardwolf by Willem.
  • Paintbrush Lily by Willem.


EARTH AND SKY

ECLIP-TICAL

  • Eclipse cloud shapes.
  • Crescent sun and cloud.

MUSE-ICAL

MONUMENT-AL
  • Statue of Steve Ovett by Cactuscafe.
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87847889

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more