The Cat Menace

3 Conversations

This is what your enemy looks like

Black Cats

This is what you want them to look like

A cat afraid of dogs

What the Cats are up to

  • They're breeding fast.
  • They cough up fur balls.
  • They lick you with sandpaper tongues.
  • They're flooding the world with cat propaganda - cute pictures of Kittens can be found on boxes of chocolate and greeting cards all over the place. It's a global conspiracy.
  • They're using women to con men into introducing Felines into homes once featuring Dogs.
  • They're perpetuating the myth that Cats are intelligent and good companions - always remember "Dogs have masters but Cats have staff".
  • They spit which is against the h2g2 rules.

What needs to be done

  • Neutering is good - preferably with two housebricks (or one housebrick, a sack and a canal if two bricks cannot be found).
  • Ban Go-Cat and Kitty Crunch from Supermarket shelves.

What you can do

  • Buy a Dog - even a small fluffy one would do.
  • Buy another Dog (a proper one this time now that the fluffy one has gotten on your nerves).
  • Support the Brotherhood of the Dog.
  • Join in the fight against the Cat Menace. Your friends can be found in the Dog House. Join the armed forces of the Anti-Cat Federation today - you won't regret it.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A601417

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more