The h2g2 Film Society

0 Conversations

h2g2 researchers do like to write reports about the films they have seen. But you have to search high and low on the guide to find them. Some are written as articles, some are stuck away in journals, some merely pass comment in forums. All of this makes it hard to find the comments on the films you want. Until now.


The h2g2 Film Society has set
up a page ready to be filled with your film reviews. The idea, hopefully, will enable us to cover films which are currently on release in the countries where our researchers live. However, at the moment all we have is a blank page, so we need your assistance.

If you think you can write a review about a film you have watched without giving away the plot, you could find youself listed as a film reviewer for the h2g2 Film Society, just visit the review page
and follow the instructions on how to log your review.
Demon Drawer promises to find time from his busy schedule to update the page as quickly as possible after reviews are recieved. Your countries' researchers need you to tell them what is worth seeeing at the cinema near them now.

An excellent idea... ed.


Demon Drawer


01.05.00. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A505054

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more