The Holistic Detective

0 Conversations

We, at the Post, received an email from the Community Editor earlier in the week, which, at first, we thought was casting aspersions on our integrity! The person in question queried whether The Post might have engineered the disappearance of the famous 'Fenny Fish' for some obscure reason such as a shortage of stories. The very idea! One of our intrepid researchers was dispatched to investigate and discovered an interesting new site.

Afgncaap5 has set up a page devoted to seeking out the truth for other researchers. They are invited to pose their problems and The Holistic
Detective Agency
will undertake to try and solve the mystery. Users are also encouraged to assist in the investigation by posting any further information they may have.

Here are some comments from Afgncaap5.
'I'm helping in the investigation to find the Missing Mackerels Of Mayor Mercury! So, expect me to knock on your door any day now, trying to find out what people know about the missing fish!'
'I am going to be very busy. However, there is a waiting list.'

The fees seem reasonable:
'My bill will be settled based on the case, how difficult
it is, how long it takes me to solve it, etc. Usually, I accept payment in fish or doughnuts. However, I also accept money if that is all you have. I base my bill mainly on expenses, which may seem unnecessary to the untrained eye, however they are necessary. Got it?'

The Post would like to take this opportunity to categorically deny any involvement with the missing fish, and wish the Detective luck with his search!


shazzPRME


17.01.00. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A488171

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more