The MotMV Pirate Ship Badge

1 Conversation

Here it be!

Don't forget to modify the code to suit your ranking status!


Masters of the Multiverse
smiley - pirate

Pirate Ship Crewmember
(your rank goes here)

It sees that the code is official. So here it is:

<TABLE BORDER="4" ALIGN="CENTER" CELLPADDING="6" BGCOLOR="#CCFFFF" BORDERCOLOR="#000066"><TR><TD><CENTER><B>
<LINK H2G2="A2441837">Masters of the Multiverse<BR/><SMILEY TYPE="pirate"/><BR/>Pirate Ship Crewmember<BR/></LINK></B>
<FONT COLOR="#333333"><I>(your rank goes here)</I></FONT>
</CENTER></TD></TR></TABLE>

I've noticed that the badge and modifications (below) look really bad in Classic Goo skin. Feel free to change something if you feel so inclined, but not anything drastic!


(Any suggestions? Leave them here! If you make a significant contribution you get to have your name placed in the researcher list!)

smiley - musicalnoteSign up here, sign up here, sign up here and you'll get some beer...and it's free! Oh, it's free! Yes you can drink and dance and crap in your pants and it's free, all free, it's beer! Oh yo ho ho and a bottle of beer...smiley - musicalnoteor something...

Back to the Pirate Ship

Alternate Badges

I don't know what this would be for. You can change the sparkly-thing color by altering the number in single quotes; the code for the page is here. (Oh, by the way, this effect only works in IE, as far as I know (that is, it doesn't work in Mozilla Firefox)(everyone loves nested parentheses!!!)).


Masters of the Multiverse
smiley - pirate

Pirate Ship Crewmember
(your rank goes here)

You can change just about anything you want by modifying the numbers in the table tags so it looks interesting:


This has a big sparkly thing
smiley - pirate

and it's red too
so don't complain!!!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A2541962

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more