Conversations About This Entry
Infinite Improbability Drive
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Most Recent Entries
- 'The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms' - the Film
- Algol - the Demon Star
- Walt Disney's Wartime Animation
- The Walker Art Gallery, Liverpool, UK
- Barbershop Singing
- The Blank Page Book
- The Great Telescope of Birr Castle, Ireland
- Perigee-syzygy Moon, or, 'Supermoon'
- The Many Centres of a Triangle
- 'Forbidden Planet' - the Movie