Conversations About This Entry
Infinite Improbability Drive
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Most Recent Entries
- The King of Prussia and the Potato Edict of 1756
- Why are there no Green or Violet Stars?
- Doctor Who Enemies: Homo Reptilia
- Williamson Art Gallery and Museum, Birkenhead, Wirral, UK
- Abraham Lincoln, the Funniest American Politician
- Battlestar Galactica - the Re-imagined TV Series
- The Massacre of Sir Edward Woodville's Isle of Wight Army at the Battle of St Aubin
- 'Basil the Great Mouse Detective' - the Film
- Zetans: the UFO Legend and Betty Hill's Star Map
- John Muir - Conservationist