The CAC Continuum

0 Conversations

Around the World in 80 Days Issue

Is this the place?

Fiction smiley - cheersWeird Science smiley - drunk First/Personals smiley - hangoverKitchen Syncronicitiessmiley - emptySatire


Around the world in 80 days. That was the plan. Then we thought about maybe eight or so. Now it's five. But what a five! So, without further ado, passport in one hand, for security reasons absolutely nothing in the other, let's go... straight to the back of the queue at Heathrow.

When you find yourself setting off for India...

A16248792 by U2220305

smiley - earth

All right, so you didn't get all the way to India itself... but, just when you think you're stranded and as luck would have it, there's a flight just leaving for Riga!

A16248530 by U5123975

smiley - earth

Time for somewhere warm — beaches, bars and balmy evenings. Acapulco? Might seem to be a long way from Latvia, but it turns out to be a lot closer than you think...

A16248963 by U1602061

smiley - earth

You've had enough of airports by now — what about a change of pace, a different mode of transport: a boat maybe?

A16294197 by U519290

smiley - earth

One last hop and you're home — but you've got to get to the airport first...

A16249593 by U192568

smiley - earth

Remember, if you like what you see, leave a message with the relevant Researcher.
You can always suggest writing for the CAC Continuum either by contacting
The Post, by getting in touch or by visiting us at our own place.

This issue was wrongly reclaimed in the baggage hall by
Trin
as part of the Committee for Alien Content's continuing search for truth and a wider audience.

Speak for yourself!

The CAC Continuum Archive


We gratefully acknowledge the support of the h2g2 UnderGuide
UnderGuide

19.10.06 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A16336893

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more