a lost soul, late for tea time.(9*5*0)+(3+3)*7
i am simply stranger than you
In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. Douglas AdamsI am that small fury creature from Alpha Centauri.
Am I Insane?
- Insane people cant question there sanity and still be severly insane
- however non-insane people can also not question there sanity
- so what is insanity?
- this space intentionaly left blank
- i like to think of myself as odd, but to me odd is normal , so maybe the world is odd.
- Douglas Adams is allways right
- the world is just often inacurate
- i know a man named Jason pritchett, we all miss him dearly
- more power to ya
THE CAMPAIGN ROSTER
Infcribeth here are the naymef of the brayv, who poffeffed grayt Fortitude and commitment to the caufe in thif year of Our Lord 2001 (around Lunchtime)
- Clive the flying Ostrich, Warlord.
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|the [not] forbidden word||Jan 29, 2005|
|magial trevor||Dec 14, 2004|
|Hi there...||Oct 7, 2004|
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|The Last One To Post Here Wins||Sep 30, 2005||4 Weeks Ago|
|No no no!!||Dec 14, 2004||Dec 21, 2018|
|Thursday 20 October 2011: Bug Fixing Update: you have your names back.||No Posting||Dec 21, 2011|
|Announcements||No Posting||Dec 11, 2011|
|Friday 30 September, 2011: H2G2 Moves to its New Home||No Posting||Oct 21, 2011|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Allmighty Phil, Ruler of the many many moose of alpha centari
Most Recent Edited Entries
- This user has not written any Edited Entries.
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
This user has no Bookmarks