The Darkness Has Teeth...
I am on the verge of insanity knocking on the door of truth. The door opens and I find I’ve been knocking from the inside.
My name is...
Have you ever been to the realms of the qivittoq? Where the arsarnerit burns the Thulean skies. Floe and frazil. Auyuittoq! Welcome to the ice. Death is a misstep away.
My name is...unimportant.
“Am I living a shadow existence that only fools me into thinking it was real? I had a dream in which I was a butterfly, who had no awareness of my existence as a person. I'm now awake, but I wonder, was I before a man who dreamt about being a butterfly, or am I now a butterfly who dreams about being a man?”
mirabilis . . .
Abraham man, Apple-Squire, and alley cat
That Old Dance calls to me again
Pass the Gates of Ivory and Horn
Enter my Castle in Spain
“But I don’t want to go among mad people,” Alice remarked.
“Oh, you can’t help that,” said the Cat, “We’re all mad here. I’m mad, you’re mad.”
“How do you know I’m mad?” said Alice.
“You must be,” said the cat, “or you wouldn’t have come here.”
(Lewis Carroll, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland)
Essence proceeds existence. Yet existence grants essence its form. A paradox. Substance begets form, but without form, substance is nothingness. A paradox. Sanity is enlightenment, a realization of the true nature of reality. To become truly enlightened, one must deny the reality forced upon oneself and create one's own. Enlightenment, then, is MADNESS.HA!
A dynamic psychosis.
Look! See the dweller beneath my mind!
The scales burn into my eye and slack the Peruvian flow...
Down! Down the rushing odor and douse the scraping grime...
Control. . . must stay in control. . .Slurp and bestrew the score - beware its fragrant wigeon!
Can you fester the buzz? Integer glory...
Must. . .not. . .let go. . .I crumble the way...can you see?
Prime! Verdant crack! Dark matter of the mind!
No. . .
It's voodoo, I tell you...that spotted snake...
“Come to life my second skin,
to protect the madness locked within”
(...my fingers touched the outstretched paws of the monster beneath the silver arch...touched a cold and unyielding surface of polished glass.)
“Look at me!! I am pilot error, I am fetal distress, I am the random chromosome... I am complete and total madness... I am fear...”I am but mad north-north-west. When the wind is southerly, I know a hawk from a handsaw.
I am aliquis mirablis.
I am a citizen not of any state or country, but of the world.
I am a fugitive from the prison that is my birthland. Madness or death is all that remains for me there.
I am a negative athiest, agnostic humanist, and devout hedonist.
I am what I am. I do what I must.
“There’s a new world out there, waiting for us to touch it. I’ll give you the senses and open the door ... you just have to step in.”
“Come in! Come in! and
know me better man!”
Email, ICQ, etc.
- For the adventurous, here are 101 things to do before you die.
- For the less adventurous, try these virtual expeditions.
- For the sexually adventurous, explore the erotic and sexy core of New York City.
- Witness the inhuman evil that is Bert.
- Delve into nature’s hidden places with caving and scuba diving, or combine the two with cave diving.
- If you’d prefer hidden urban spaces, then try and infiltrate these places you’re not supposed to go.
- Now thischap truly is a little unhinged.
- Use your computer for the advancement of science - help search for extraterrestrial life with [email protected] or investigate artificial life with The Golem Project.
- Do you like insects? Click here and here. (Perhaps I should’ve been more specific...)
- The Society for Creative Anachronism is dedicated to pre-17th-century historical reenactment, or at least the more interesting parts. But then, would anyone really want to reenact the life of a downtrodden serf?
- Get your own back at The Avenger.
- Check out these adorable plushes that dispense candy in a, shall we say, unique manner.
- I support Dark Sky, and This is Why.
- Philosophy, mystery, reality...the Big View.
- Pulp Phantom. Ha!
- more to come...
Welcome to the Lower Depths,
dwelling place of the
Keeper of Forbidden and Forgotten Lore
Post your queries and comments below.
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|Christmuse Dinner||Nov 26, 2001|
|Muse of Forbidden Lore||Oct 15, 2001|
|Hail and Well Met||Jul 2, 2001|
|Keeper of Forbidden and Forgotten Lore..||Jun 16, 2001|
|HI||Mar 20, 2001|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
aliquis mirabilis (keeper of forbidden and forgotten lore)
Most Recent Edited Entries
- This user has not written any Edited Entries.
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
aliquis mirabilis (keeper of forbidden and forgotten lore) has no Friends
aliquis mirabilis (keeper of forbidden and forgotten lore) has no Followers
This user has no Bookmarks