I consider myself a professional generalist. I've reached the point where I now know nothing about everything! Actually I have 98% of the world's knowledge in my head. Unfortunately people insist on asking me about the other 2%.
Was born in Brooklyn and lived in NY, MD, MA, PA, IL, RI, VT, VA, FL, NC and SC ( at least long enough to get mail ).
Currently I'm retired ( not sure from what ), living in Jacksonville, FL and in training to become a beach bum.


Title Status



This user has no Entry subscriptions

Jack O' All Trades

Researcher U153757


Most Recent Edited Entries

  • This user has not written any Edited Entries.

See all Edited Entries


  • This user has not written any Edited Entries.

See all Entries


h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more


Jack O' All Trades has no Friends

See all Friends


Jack O' All Trades has no Followers

See all Followers


This user has no Bookmarks

See all Bookmarks