A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Portal 2: Video Game Perfection?

Post 21

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

Only played co-op so far but :D it's awesome! loving the new "edgeless safety cube" and the laser cubes, just got to the crazy movable bridges. Want a go at single player but i REALLY need to get on with my Sociology coursework smiley - sigh

minismiley - mouse

Post 22

Alfster

Finished the single player of Portal 2 - superb...Merchant's annoying persona worked perfectly for the part. The 'narrative' to bring in the different puzzles was superb. Here's to Portal 3...as long as it doesn;t hold up Half Life 3...

Post 23

Ferrettbadger. The Renegade Master

Yeah valve have really missed the point of "episodic" content haven't they. Episode 3 does not even have an ETA yet does it. Episodes 1 and 2 came out four bloody years a go. Most games game a full featured sequal in that time.

FB

Post 24

Alfster

It will be made...unlike Duke Nuke 'Em...I'm happy to wait for it.

Post 25

For sure, the best things come.... and all that. And TBH we are being spoiled this year. 2011 may be looking like a pretty dire year in the cinemas but it is shaping up to ve a fine vintage in Video games.

Can't wait for LA Noire. Loads of New Vegas DLC announced. And the big one Skyrim.

I also think the last part of Ezio's story in Assassins Creed is coming out in autumn. Yaya!

Loads of sleep missed coming right up. I might even take a week of annual leave for Skyrim!

FB

Post 26

Alfster

Yes I heard it's another Ezio episode for Assassins Creed...not a bad thing...presumably either it will be the end or they are trying to find somewhere else later in history with lots of climby buildings. Not yet finished Brotherhood so no spoilers!

Post 27

No spoilers. Assassins Creed 3 arc will be around Revolutionary France. Which I think will be cracking.

FB

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more