Teasswill

loaded

?

Post 142

IctoanAWEWawi

with

?

Post 143

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

perculiar

?

Post 144

Teasswill

and

?

Post 145

IctoanAWEWawi

purple

?

Post 146

Teasswill

spotted

?

Post 147

Dolt

teeth

?

Post 148

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

Aubergines.

Incog(I'm waiting dolt for that explanation)

?

Post 149

St Nessaja Patron Saint of Pessimistic Aardvarks (GA)

aubergines?

?

Post 150

IctoanAWEWawi

are

?

Post 151

Granny Weatherwax - ACE - Hells Belle, Mother-in-Law from the Pit - Haunting near you on Saturday

cylindrical

?

Post 152

IctoanAWEWawi

metaphors

?

Post 153

Dolt

conceptualising

(smiley - erm OK, just for you, Incog: a phenomological explanation of something is one which takes into the account only the observed facts or phenomena. A phenomenologial candle then, is what I would use to explain the phenomena of a source of heat and light sitting on the end of a string embedded in a stick of wax. Um. smiley - weird )

?

Post 154

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

monkeys.

Incog to Dolt.Oh Yeah!pull the other one.smiley - laugh

?

Post 155

Munchkin

as

?

Post 156

Teasswill

vegetable

?

Post 157

Geggs

Y'know, I actually understood this sentence at one point. But now I'm just soooo confused.

Is it possible for a thread to go off-topic when there was patently no topic to begin with?

?

Post 158

IctoanAWEWawi

based

(I just want to know who is gonna be the first person to collate all the above smiley - smiley )

?

Post 159

Dolt

life

(OK, I'm a sucker, me... deep breath:

Whither did you wander upon relentless moorland like deathless ptarmigan waddling dangerously wibble archurs *atchoo* bless you said the bishop to the predictable yet bizarrely shaped object surreptitiously arranged in octets with verdant grass chewed by smiley - sheep that entertain ducks with energartic lap dancing in whilst maintaining dignity masticating roughage philosophizing hey no grass wildly proliferating and swaying lunatics chanting monotonous expletives which were provided provisionally by the incandescent jacket-potato of tuna which fulminated upside-down directly around the circle of knowledge which procrastinated obstinately and discarded all phenomenological candles wind change everything forthwith unto the breach unctuous continuing spelunking descendants tiptoing cautiously carrying surreptitiously loaded with perculier and purple spotted teeth aubergines cylindrical metaphors conceptualising monkeys as vegetable based life...

smiley - silly)

?

Post 160

form.

Incog.smiley - tea

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more