A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Whats the weather doing where you are?

Post 4841

Keith Miller yes that Keith Miller

Sunny, blue skies, no clouds a little breeze 23c max 8c min.

Post 4842

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi all
-
im stuck in all day, and the weather as just picked up, warm and the suns out grr.lol
-
now 9-30am, on wednesday the 25th of june, in bradford uk,2008 smiley - dragon jim

Post 4843

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

Nara Japan 5:40 pm Well we've had a warm day 30 c and I did chase my Honda about for a while but didn't finish it all , ended up not being able to breath (hay fever) and it was too ruddy hot stomachs upset now ,smiley - erm

Post 4844

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South West Essex, South-East England, 25 June 2008 14:42

Variable cloud, lots of sunny spells with a bit of a cold breeze. The temperature is 21°C and the wind speeds are 13 mph WSW.

Post 4845

Nara Japan 3:oo pm we've had a cloudy day and the temp was down a bit 27 c so I cut some more of the green stuff smiley - winkeye

Post 4846

hi all
-
rain,rain,rain, and more rain lol
tipical english weather ggrr.
-
its 9-30am, on thursday the 26th of june, in rainy bradford uk, 2008 smiley - dragon jim

Post 4847

Ballynac

In London this morning it's another beautiful sunny day, though they are predicting some scattered showers this afternoon. Right now, around 11.15am on Thursday morning, it's sunny and bright and clear and lovely. The current temperatuer is about 20c. There's a very slight breeze.

Post 4848

Hey, London sounds Ok.
Got to 24c today and it's an extremely mild 18 at the moment and the time is 9pm pitch dark on a supposedly winters night.
I enjoy my cold in small doses and so far we haven't had any this winter; no frosts, bugger all rain, few days where you can put on long pants, and to top it all off the damn surfs hanging around 20-22c degrees.

Post 4849

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South West Essex, South-East England, 26 June 2008 14:55

Variable cloud, lots of sunny spells with a bit of a cold breeze. The temperature is 21°C and the wind speeds are 16 mph SW.

Post 4850

LaMaestra

Wolverhampton, English West Midlands 19.03 26/06/2008 Bloody raining!

Post 4851

Phil

22:30 Worthy Farm, Pilton near Glastonbury, Somerset UK.
Right now it's raining. I'm sure it's just the tent making it sound harder than it is.
It's been fine most of the afternoon. I think it will pass through overnight and be ok for the rest of the weekend.

Post 4852

hi and welcome to the thread phil, cant remember if you have posted before or not. welcome.
-
the rain asnt started today yet, but give it time, its dul, grey, and cold lol
-
now 9-55am, on friday the 27th of june,in bradford uk, 2008 smiley - dragon jim

Post 4853

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, South-East England, 26 June 2008 14:31

Cloudy with some sunshine in the morning up until the early afternoon. The temperature is 19°C and the wind speeds are 15 mph WSW.

Post 4854

Sunny, blue skies a bit of cloud floating here and there, 23c. All a bit ho hum really.

Post 4855

loonycat - run out of fizz

Sussex

Drizzling last time I looked out. Been sunny, windy and showery today.

Post 4856

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, South-East England, 28 June 2008 13:47

Partly cloudy skies with plenty of sunshine but with the occasional gust of winds. The temperature is 24°C and the wind speeds are 17 mph W.

Post 4857

24c Thinker! Time to break out the swimwearsmiley - cool

It's 24c here too but it's also going to go down to 4c tonight, more a case of Ugg Boots than Bikinis.smiley - laugh

Post 4858

loonycat - run out of fizz

Much sunnier today but still breezy enough to move the beach mat while my back was turned smiley - laugh

Keith, some people still insist on wearing Ugg boots and parkas in summer here smiley - huh

Post 4859

Well I don't think I blame them, I think I would too going by some of the 'Summer' temps that are posted here.
At the moment I start the day in trackpants over shorts and mid morning ditch the trackies and late afternoon it's back to being rugged up again.
Anything below 10c is cause for concern to mesmiley - erm I'm not as hardy as you Northerners when it comes to coldsmiley - smiley

Post 4860

Nara Japan 12:30 pm Sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days but It's orrible here ,everything's damp ,28 c max - 23 c min just wet ,sometimes rain sometimes not , had a fan going in the bedroom last night all night but didn't help much , now you really need your smiley - towel with you at all times .smiley - wah

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more