Welcome to the first church of our nighthoover most thrily

Post 3741

lil_fred333

has any one looked at my web page yet?

http://www.freewebs.com/nighthoover/

I need people to tell me if it lloks ok, and if its working

Post 3742

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - magic look ok to me, but I'm not a very good judge of such things smiley - biggrin good work! smiley - cool you'l have to put the metta tags in if you've not already and get it listed in google so it cam come up on there smiley - biggrin looking good though smiley - boing n i g h t h o o v e r smiley - zen

Post 3743

Musashi Himura, the ronin returns, is happy to be back

i would lil dude but teh place where i work has never heard of teh nighthooverly one and has banned me from teh internet smiley - grovel lucky for me teh hoover of teh night, all knowing and all caring has allowed me onto tihs site, teh all holy site where he first made himself known

thrily to and thrily so lettuch spry i thank you hoover of nights smiley - grovelsmiley - zen

Post 3744

lil_fred333

ok... I will... I'll try anyway.. I don't know if I can because it's a FREE WEBS deal... but what ever!smiley - biggrin

Post 3745

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

smiley - okLooks great!

Post 3746

more then great

Post 3747

more then great it looks thrily

Post 3748

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Oh yea oh yea oh yea the paper jam of the printer oh yea oh yea oh yea oh yea oh yea oh yea the biro jammed inside the printer surely a sign from teh great prophet! smiley - zen n i g h t h o ov e r n i g th h o o v e r n i s gh wls ghw oz sh wi shs o ho h o v v e e r h n i hg h t h o o v e r sh zn wis gha zxoicxnb zoibn zobinz bonzonbon zonbonbo asodihg karashoo!

Post 3749

lil_fred333

er? yes... what ever you say...

Post 3750

lil_fred333

OH! I was wondering... for the web site and all... what is our "religios simble"???
A cross?
a star?
a sun?
This thing -> smiley - zen???
Or that -> smiley - grovel???

I need a hoopy logo that says "worship nighthooversmiley - angel
... or ROT IN HELL!!!! smiley - devil"

well ok... maybe not that severe. just... help me out here please.

Post 3751

i beleive the high priest 2legs would agree with my slogan "teh night of teh hoover is near thrily it be, dustbunnies beware" and teh religious symbol can be found by searchin on google for nighthoover its on priest 2legs's personal hooverite site

Post 3752

lil_fred333

er what web sight would that be???

Well, come to the forest church of your fighthoover moss thricely

Post 3753

bunnyfrog will never die

All this effort! Would the quitter that is the true hoover of the night approve? Surely he would want his disciples to follow His lead and quit this infernal dancing around. Or is it just 2legs trying to wrest control from the holy one I wonder...
Naughty!

Post 3754

Mol - on the new tablet

/offpraisingthrily

I'll bet nighthoover has forgotten he ever came here, or that he called himself that ... I mean, he was only here for about 5 minutes. Can *you* remember every website you've ever visited?

/onpraisingthrily

Mol

Post 3755

lil_fred333

i repeat.... "what web sight would that be???"

Post 3756

I am Donald Sutherland

I believe that 2legs is the true prophet of the the Son of Bob known as Nighthoover. Thrily he is amongst us. Rejoice and praise him.

This being the night of the Winter Solstice, all followers of the Nighthoover will rejoice in his name by by getting absolutely plastered.

Post 3757

Mol - on the new tablet

I'm afraid I generally need slightly more notice than that for getting plastered, Donald - it's now breakfast time the following day.

To compensate for my failure to observe this key event in the nighthoover calendar [for this shall be when the night is long thrily], I shall aim to get plastered every evening from 24 Dec to 3 Jan inclusive.

Nighthoover is the Son of Bob? Bob who? When did this happen?

Mol

Post 3758

I am Donald Sutherland

According to his disciple 2legs, Nighthoover is the true prophet of the Son of Bob. Thrice thrily it is so. Post 3706 will explain.

I think that getting plastered every evening between 24 Dec and 3 Jan inclusive should be suitable penance for missing the night of the Winter Solstice. smiley - drunksmiley - stoutsmiley - magic

Donald

Post 3759

bunnyfrog will never die

Donald, please make your mind up. Is 2legs the prophet or is nighthoover? It cannot be both.
I think 2legs is a bit of a chareletan really. If they were truely the voice of the vacuum of the void, then something other than a peverted and warped version of the divine language is needed as proof, rather than the meager rubbish that 2legs tends to spout. Damn all false priests and their ilk.

Post 3760

Mol - on the new tablet

<< Post 3706 will explain >> smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more