This is the Message Centre for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

werische

Post 1

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

Middle english; Insipid - generally used in relation to food - the scots version is Wersh but we always said werishe smiley - erm

It's been one of those types of time I guess, the weather has been horrid and days have passed with little to differenciate them from one another
I have been avoiding going out too much due to the bitterly cold winds as I thought it wouldn't be good for Charlie, hoever as a result we have both gotten a little board of each others company I think smiley - erm
so as today is a break in the weather and the start of the school easter brake he's gone out with daddy and big brother smiley - monster to go see some trains and play out (although it is still quite chilly so he's wrapped up warm)

for Easter we are getting together with Joe's family smiley - ermsmiley - magic?
and having easter dinner together, I find I am growing more homesick and would really like to go upto Scotland at some point soon but we just can't afford the cost of accommodation at the moment plus with us not driving it would need to be by public transport smiley - erm which isn't always the best of things smiley - bus

Charlie is teething (still) although there seems to be very little by way of actual teeth growth when you look in there smiley - laugh
and he has just this week learned a sort of commando crawl to get across the room, although he is easily frustrated by this mode of transportation and would rather walk across the room which is only possible if you hold both his hands and move very slowly smiley - sigh
which has lead to me having back and shoulder problems recently
so I think a very warm bath is on the cards at some point soon

Tomorrow I have a mammoth lot of baking to do smiley - monster and I will be making some more of my chocolate and cherry cupcakes A87787822 (currently in peer review) and I have a chocolate tart/flan planned to go with easter dinner (I will write about that one after easter)

so hopefully things are looking up (please no more snow) and spring is on it's way smiley - cheerup

well... one can only hope

smiley - doctor Anthea

werische

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeyesounds more like Yorkshire lingosmiley - whistlewerische - where is she ? I want me teasmiley - biggrin

werische

Post 3

Peanut

So Charlie is on the move smiley - applause

So long as babies are dressed for the weather, enough to keep them warm and not to much so they overheat I don't think it does them any harm smiley - biggrin

take a look at these ones

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21537988

werische

Post 4

Peanut

smiley - doh

smiley - goodluck with the cooking and I hope you all have a Happy Easter

smiley - chick and smiley - choc

werische

Post 5

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

smiley - laugh
aye Prof so you'll no be wanting any tea then... smiley - winkeye

werische

Post 6

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeyea wee dram t'fight the cold off will sufficesmiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more