This is the Message Centre for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

Electronics hate me

Post 1

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

Aaagh!

today the laptop wont connect to the internet - it thinks the password is suddenly wrong and no amount of reentering will tell it otherwise nor will switching it off and on again, the laptop and i already had a bad relationship its case is crackrd its got a broken hinge and it runs windows vista.... a long list of crimes

then the hoover exploded in a non-spectacular fashion the power died and there was some black smoke that smelt a bit like oil....

I'm worried about touching anything else
smiley - laugh

smiley - doctor Anthea

Electronics hate me

Post 2

You can call me TC

Check around the edge of the laptop to see if there's a little switch you might have nudged. This cuts off the wifi connecting properties of the laptop. At least, on mine it does. I assume you're posting from a PC?

Hoovers are a terrible pain. I get through loads of them. Usually because so many of the cheap plastic accessories have broken and are no longer airtight. The motor still works, but it's totally ineffective without airtight attachments. Still - it might be worth taking your hoover apart and letting it cool off, replacing the bag and trying again....

Electronics hate me

Post 3

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

electronics hate me.

F1926355?thread=5128083

your not even in the running Antheasmiley - biggrinsmiley - winkeye

Electronics hate me

Post 4

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

yes this is second vaccum in four years
shant be buying from hoover again

husband got laptop working eventually I blame the windows update

Electronics hate me

Post 5

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

The only thing I can say is take a axe to the hoover........... trust me it makes you feel much better smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more