This is the Message Centre for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

Ten

Post 1

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

I've now been on this site ten years,
in some ways the time has passed so unremarkably that i haven't really noticed smiley - erm
what i have noticed is that I dont seem to be fifteen any more smiley - erm

during my time on site I've done quite a bit
I was an ACE for many years and if I ever get any spare time back I would gladly pick up the mantle again

I am one of the Arts editors and that is fun and I can be creative and I really need that somedays smiley - smiley when you open an email and it's beautiful pictures someone has sent for an entry old or new its' wonderful to see people getting involved smiley - artist

I've written for and still draw pictures (when time permits) for the post smiley - thepost and its great that the post is still going strong and keeping us all entertained if you haven't read it shame on you smiley - winkeye

then of course there is the Assassins A1123372 and numerous other societies and groups that have added to my enjoyment of this site

and in real life... well ten years is a long time
I have finished highschool... and graduated university I am co-owner of my own business www.redfoxpottery.com and I owned a shop for a year I have two wonderful sons who make me smile every day and a husband who through even the worst of weather I wouldn't swap.

in the future i hope for a lot of things,
I hope the site is sucsesful for itself that people continue to contribute and have fun on here.
I hope the friends I have made on site are still around and willing to joke and laugh with each other.
I hope my boys grow up to be strong and happy young men who understand there mothers obsession with a website smiley - winkeye
I hope the future gets a bit sunnier smiley - 2cents
I hope we all have many years left together to enjoy each other and to continue to look at the world around us with a sense of wonder and love. smiley - love

lets review the situation in another ten years? smiley - senior

smiley - doctor Anthea

Ten

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I've known you for "X" amount of yearssmiley - smileyand I'm glad of thatsmiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more