This is the Message Centre for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

waiting

Post 1

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

well, just got back from yet another midwives appointment,
I'll spare you all the details smiley - winkeye
I've to start a course of Iron tablets now as well as the vit D calcium tablets which I've almost finished although I assume that they will give me some more smiley - erm
and I've to go back next week for a membrane sweep
anyone who doesn't know what this is do not look it up.

bump has moved up rather than down.... imagine my amusement smiley - winkeye
and midwife is calling the consultants to try to convince them not to make me go the whole two weeks over smiley - erm which would be nice but I honestly can't see it happening

39 weeks this week if anyone was wondering
everything is ready(ish) the mattress finally arrived for the cot-bed although mothercare did not email me to warn of it's impending arrival till the delivery man was actually at the door smiley - magic well done to them. I think this stage of pregnancy has made me a little more ratty than normal smiley - hamster so apologies to anyone unfortunate enough to notice smiley - laugh
no really... I'm generally a wonderful person smiley - winkeye

I'm very tierd at the moment but if I give in and have a nap I won't be able to sleep at night, smiley - grr

in other news,
smiley - monster school pictures finally arrived, which reminds me I still need to pay for his uniform. I also need to locate a source of red sports shorts smiley - erm
it is his preschool leavers assembly on Friday (I think...) where they are all presented with the learning journal that has been made while they have been at preschool.
smiley - monster refers to himself not as a smiley - monster or as a boy but as a "hitadon" by which he means an Ankylosaurus and has decided that when his brother finally arrives he will be a Stegosaurus which is nice, at least baby will get to join in the dinosaur games even if unknowingly smiley - smiley

Joe is exhibiting at the moment in Fleetwood library and at fyc which is a sort of fylde creative society smiley - erm so the kiln has been on a few times but it is now resting between jobs and unlikely to see much use over the summer unless we get a big job in. which would be nice but not many people have money these days!
he has applied for a post compulsory education teaching course which hopefully we will hear back about soon. the tutors at the college have said they would like to have him on staff so it's mostly about convincing the selection panel people.

Mother in law is convinced I'm going to go into labour soon... smiley - laugh chance would be a fine thing! So I'm not to wander too far away for too long smiley - erm well I suppose I can't be too careful, it could happen... probably won't but it could.

the country (Britain) is in an odd way at the moment, so many scandal with banking and tax and Europe. I'm not really sure what to think of it. well I know what I think but I probably can't type that hear lest someone stumble upon it and think it a threat of action smiley - winkeye
and then there is the Scottish independence campaign which really i wish the best of luck but that's some mountain to climb... I would like to see some real objective balanced debate on the subject but I also can't see that happening this side of the referendum. too many people with vested interests on all sides sadly.
not that I often talk about politics. smiley - smiley

I think it's time for a chocolate biscuit.

smiley - doctor Anthea

waiting

Post 2

Midwife just called to tell me I have a hospital appointment tomorrow at 2.15 well lets hope i can make it smiley - erm

waiting

Post 3

You can call me TC

Holding my breath for you. smiley - goodluck

waiting

Post 4

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

smiley - hug good luck!

waiting

Post 5

thank you both, I have a feeling I'll need the luck smiley - laugh

waiting

Post 6

Peanut

smiley - bigeyes

oh I bet you were in stitches when the midwive said Umbrella had gone up rather than down smiley - winkeye

maybe he was just waiting for his mattress to arrive, well, we can hope smiley - zen

hopefully they don't make you sit on littley chairs for Hitadon's assembly.

I couldn't possibly comment on the present political and economic situation because I am spitting pips and spitting is against the rules smiley - angel

smiley - choc

waiting

Post 7

oh yes absolutely rolling on the floor with laughter smiley - biggrin

you can tell it's a boy smiley - winkeye

waiting

Post 8

Peanut

rubbish sense of direction, is he using sat nav?

waiting

Post 9

no he threw that out some time after "make a u-turn" smiley - laugh

waiting

Post 10

Peanut

ah just got the map upside down then smiley - winkeye

smiley - hug all round for the Drs family I think

and smiley - goodluck for smiley - monster and his assembly, Joe and his application and yourself and Umbrella

waiting

Post 11

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I know what will do the tricksmiley - smileyBUT I can't write it on hootoo because it involves sexsmiley - laughsmiley - laughoops! I have

waiting

Post 12

smiley - prof!!
smiley - flustered

waiting

Post 13

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

midwife told us that there's a chemical in smiley - whistlethat's the same as an inducing onesmiley - biggrin

waiting

Post 14

went to consultants clinic today
booked for induction if needed on 20th so that's the latest we'll be waiting.
had surprise sweep done (they offered while i was there and I thought hey why not) and I'm 3cm dilated so fingers crossed not too long now

I was at the children's clinic with monster in the morning.
his doctor does not think he has Asthma but we've to keep him on his brown inhaler just in case for the next six months.

waiting

Post 15

Peanut

Blimey you got a lot done smiley - bigeyes

Because I am rubbish at waiting the 20th seems ages away, but it is good to have a longest date smiley - hug

I was going to say anytime now Umbrella, would be good, and then I remembered smiley - monster leavers assembly, so anytime Saturday?

Hopefully smiley - monster won't have any more asthma symptoms smiley - goodlucksmiley - zen

waiting

Post 16

smiley - hug'ssmiley - cuddle's and more smiley - hug'ssmiley - cuddle's

and waiting to wet the babies head as they saysmiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more